SoundCloud is a popular audio distribution and streaming platform and song sharing site based in Berlin, Germany. SoundCloud enables users to upload, promote, and share their audio content. The platform was launched 13 years ago by Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss and it has grown into one of the most useful streaming services in the world boasting over 175 million users monthly from around the world.
On SoundCloud, you can access both free and paid membership and it is available for desktop and mobile devices. SoundCloud has had a massive influence on the music industry over the years through the success of several artists who became popular after using the music-sharing service, so it is definitely here to stay.
SoundCloud helps all kinds of people in music. Therefore, if you are a current or upcoming singer, rapper, producer, etc, you must have come across this amazing platform at some point in your quest for success in music.
However, what you may not know is that Soundcloud lets you upload your rhymes, beats, and audio stories to their platform directly from your iPhone. You can easily do this via the iOS app which can be installed on your iPhone. In this guide, we will show you how to upload your audio content to Soundcloud via the Safari app your iPhone.
How to Upload Audio Content to SoundCloud Directly From Your iPhone Via Safari (Or any Browser)
- First off, you need to open the Safari app or your favorite browser on your iPhone.
- Next up, tap on “AA” on the left side of the search bar, and then tap on the “Request Desktop Website” option.
- Now, go to the SoundCloud website and then tap on “Upload your first track.” Enter your account details and log in to your account when prompted.
- Now, tap on “or choose files to upload” and then tap on “Browse.”
- Now, browse your files for the audio file you want to upload. Once you’ve found it, select it and enter the title you want for it.
- When you are done, tap on “Save” to upload the file.