When gaming, it is imperative to save your progress at regular intervals, otherwise, you might end up starting over from a previous checkpoint and lose all your items. This also applies to Resident Evil 3. In Resident Evil 3 remake, you get to explore a lot in the destroyed city of Racoon with character, “Jill”. You also get to collect objects, solve puzzles among many other things. These are some of the main objectives in the game. The game features zombies, Nemesis bosses, spiders, sewer monsters, etc. In simple words, anything that moves in Racoon city is out to kill you and as such, saving your game progress here is very important.
Fortunately, the game comes with a feature that enables you to save your progress as you play. With this, if you die, you can select the last save point and pick up from there. In this guide, we will show you how to manually save your game progress in Resident Evil 3 Remake.
How to Save Your Game Progress in Resident Evil 3 Remake
What you need to do is find a typewriter and interact with it to save your progress. the first is on the subway. After talking to Carlos, go to the street and on the way, you should see some crates and a typewriter. On this typewriter, you can save your game progress and then pick up your campaign where you left off.
So whenever you want to save your progress, all you need to do is interact with the typewriter. You can also load your previous save. It is an object commonly found in Resident Evil 3 Remake. Saving the game right before a boss fight or right after you have unlocked something important isn’t a bad idea. Ending up dead without saving your game progress will be a bad experience.
In addition, finding ammunition and other items like herbs is quite easy in Resident Evil 3 Remake. Always combine two herbs to amplify their effectiveness in helping you restore health. Only one of them will restore and partially limit Jill’s movement. Below are a few fighting tips to help you out:
- Don’t move too close to the zombies thinking they won’t attack you. A monster will grab you if you walk close to it. If this happens, hold “X” to free yourself.
- When you are trying to kill multiple enemies, you should try using explosives, shoot generators, and fuel barrels.
- When you are up against big monsters, fire is your best weapon.
- Always ensure that your ammo is at full capacity for any weapon you are carrying. Other items should be kept in the rescue box.
- You have to manage your inventory to be able to have free slots until more space is unlocked when you find the baby carriers.