Hulu is an amazing on-demand video streaming service that allows users to stream TV series, live channels, and movies anytime they want. The streaming service is co-owned by The Walt Disney Company and it focuses on new TV shows as well as producing its own original content.
It offers a monthly registration rate to users which lets them personalize their viewing experience. The cheapest plan, the basic package costs $5.99 a month and it lets users watch all the movies and TV shows with regular ads. If you don’t want to see the ads, you would have to step up to the $11.99 a month package.
Recently, Hulu launched a new live TV streaming service that comes with a $44.99 a month fee. This plan allows you to stream channels from networks such as HGTV, ESPN, FOX, CBX, ABC, NBC, and much more. In this guide, we will show you how to download, install, and stream Hulu on your Apple TV in 2020.
How to Download, Install and Stream Hulu on Apple TV
- First off, you need to go to the App Store on your Apple TV.
- Next up, search for the Hulu app in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
- From the list of results that appear on the screen, click the official Hulu app.
- Now, click the “Get” button to begin installing the app. Type in your Apple ID password if prompted.
- Once the app has been installed, click the “Open” button to launch it.
- Once the app has been launched, click “Sign In” and enter your Hulu account details.
- After you have logged in, you should see the home screen of the Hulu app on your TV screen.
- Now, go through Hulu’s content and select the content you wish to stream and enjoy!
How to Watch Live TV on Apple TV Via Hulu
You do not need to install any extra app to watch Hulu Live TV. All you need to do is register for the Hulu Live TV package using the Hulu account logged in on your Apple TV. Once you’ve done that, you can begin streaming Live TV on Hulu. Keep in mind, however, that live TV on the Hulu app is only supported on 4th generation Apple TV models and newer.
If you really want to stream live TV channels without any cable or satellite TV, Hulu provides a great option for you. If you are a new user on Hulu, you get a 7-day free trial period to try out the features in the app and decide if it is the best fit for you.