Samsung has already rolled out the OneUI 2.0 to some Samsung devices such as the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, Note 10, and Note 10+. Samsung launched the beta program for all the aforementioned devices. You too can join the program and install the brand new Android 10 firmware on your Samsung smartphone as well. If you can’t join the program, however, you can sideload the ZIP OTA file. Continue reading to learn how to install OneUI 2.0 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy S10 and Galaxy Note 10.
If you aren’t ready to update your device to Android 10 OneUI 2.0 ROM just yet, but you want the feel the experience and applications of the new update, forum user, AlexisXDA has provided a very great solution for you! AlexisXDA has created a flashable zip file and in the zip file are all of the APKs of the apps included in the OneUI 2.0 firmware.
Android 10 OneUI 2.0 Applications
Below are some of the apps that are included in the app package. More apps will be included in future updates.
- Incall UI
- Good Lock
- Task Changer
- Bixby Home
- My Files
- Samsung Cloud
- Smart Capture
- Samsung Themes
- Galaxy Store
- Smart Manager and Digital Wellbeing
- TouchWiz Home / One UI Home launcher with new wallpaper’s selector
- Samsung One Font
Availability: You can install all the OneUI 2.0 apps on all Samsung Galaxy devices that have Android 9.0 Pie installed with OneUI 1.0/1.1 on top. If you have a Samsung device running on Samsung Experience versions, it is not guaranteed that the apps will work.
Download Android 10 OneUI 2.0 Apps Package
OneUI 2.0 Applications Package | OneUI2.0_Apps_V1.1_byAlexisXDA.zip
Use the link above to download the file. Once it is done downloading, move the file to the internal storage of your phone. Once you have done that, follow the steps in the guide below to install them.
How To Install OneUI 2.0 Apps on Your Samsung Galaxy Phone
Note: To be able to flash the apps on your device, you first need to have a custom recovery installed. If you have stock recovery, you can flash the package. We would recommend you use TWRP recovery as it is the most popular one and it comes with a lot of features that can come in handy in the future.
- First off, press and hold down on the power button.
- Next, tap on the “Power Off” button to turn off your Samsung device.
- Now when the phone has turned off, boot your device into recovery mode. You can do this by pressing the Volume up + Power button on your Samsung Galaxy Note 10/Note 10+. If you are using a Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note 9, etc, press the Volume Up + Power + Bixby keys.
- While in recovery mode, select the ZIP option.
- Select the downloaded file and then swipe to flash it.
- Once the package has been successfully installed, reboot your phone. Now, you should see the OneUI 2.0 apps installed on your phone. Most of these apps a pretty similar to the OneUI 1.0 apps, but they all feature some UI changes and added functionality.
Make sure to let us know if you face any issues while following the steps above via the comments section below.
You should also check out How to Download Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & Note 10+ Stock Wallpapers